Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dearest Family and Friends,

We had rain and thunder all afternoon. It is really scarely.
Thank goodness Punkin was not scared.
For your information, Punkin is my stuffed animal which my friend made for me. I left my beloved dog at home and I am missing her so much. I know Evan thinks I am crazy carring her whereever I go. I mean where ever! I even take her to the office.
I think they should change the rule for Senior missionary that we can take our pet with us.

Tim, my grandson just got baptised today and how I wish I could have been there. I am so proud of him.

Today was Sunday but Evan went to his friends (Patty) house so I did not go anywhere due to my headach. Evan didnot want me to go to church either. Because when I get off the bus, it is almost like getting off from moving roller coaster! I am serious. Sometimes, he does not even close the door!!!
Evan left home around 12:00pm and did not get to their house unil almost 2:30.  Evan was so glad that I did not go.I was so worried. He took the wrong train station! He had to wait outside under the sun for 2 hours!!!Yes, I am glad I did not go.

Sumou (Japanese wrestling) season started so we are very happy.

It has been a year since that earth quake and Tunami ruined Japan. It seems like lot long ago.

How are you missionaries buddys at MTC? Hope all is well. Keep in touch!!! I do miss you and think about you often.
Patty told Evan  that I speak Portuges with no accents. I only said to her was Hi, How are you? and You? That is it!
So she thought I now speak Portugese well that she kept talking and I had no idea!!!

Well, I'd better go now.
MTC friends, hope to hear from you!!

Miss and love you!!!

Hiroko


No comments:

Post a Comment