Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It is soooo hot today! I am dying. At least the office is cooler.
Today we had Sushi for lunch from across our street. No that good but it was OK. Too much rice!

There are tons of cloud so I guess it will rain. Poor Evan. He is going to the Succor game tonight.

This morning while Evan was not home the building office called me. No idea what she was saying but I thing she said no water in the kitchen. Only two words I understood was water and kitchen. So I am just guessing. Well we will see.I could have asked "No water in the kitchen?" but it did not come out. Telephone is so hard.

So how do you like my Pankin Barbaramade for me?
I finally gave up carrying her out side. Evan said people are looking at me funny. I guess they think I have Altzhimer or something.
So she has to be in Evan's back pack.I can't believe that he was embarrased. I wasn't!

Today we are still having audit from SLC so everybody is busy.
It does not make any difference to me at all!

Well, I miss you and love you all.

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment