Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

How are you guys doing?
I got sick in my stomack and felt sick all day long. But having Punkin right beside me sure helped.
Barbara, how did you make that so furry? She really looks like Punkin and I absolutely love her.
Evan thinks I am crazy but if I cannot have real Punkin, I am going to love her!

It got really cool in the afternoon. I was in the office all afternoon and did the Bishops warehouse tally.

It amazing most of the family get 10 kg of rice and 10kg of beans!!! each month.
Their rice is just like our long grain rice, very dry.

For my lunch I had Almond butter sandwich! Thank you, girls! I normally hate chunky style peanut butter but since this was Almond, it was wonderful.

Right now Punkin is sitting on my lap. Of course I slept with her last night.

I still have to do Bishop's warehouse project tomorrow. I hope I will feel better soon.

Since they told us that there is no heating in our office nor in our apartment, I am knitting skirf right now.


I think I am going to eat almond butter sandwich for dinner.

Today one of the sister missionary let me borrow Portugues CD. I hope they will help!!!

I will send you a picture of Punkin !
She is really cute!!

I miss and love you!!!

Hiroko


No comments:

Post a Comment