Friday, March 23, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Brandon, how are you doing? Are you able to eat something now?

Today I had ear and headach so I did not go to the office. I feel so much better now and only thing I needed was a long nice nap. Evan said he really needed me today and I felt little bad!!!

We don't know anything about Elder but I did not see anything on his blog so I hope he is doing better.

We have no idea what we are going to do tomorrow, Saturday. Most likely the weekly clean up again. Or we might go to eat lunch or something. It gets so dusty in the house becuase all the windows are wide open.

Sorry for nothing exciting news today.

I hope all is well with you guys!!! How is Bear doing? Do boys like him now?

I miss and love you tons.


Hiroko



No comments:

Post a Comment