Sunday, February 19, 2012

!!!

Dearest frined and family,

Today  it started out so beuatiful and hot!!!
Our usual translator for RS was not there. I am glad that at least I copyed the lesson. We don't even have a lesson book in English.

One of the councelor took us home on his car! Thank good ness.

Evan left around 4:00 to go out with missionary and he was so excited. Then it started raining and thunder. I am still scare of lightning and thunder. They are so loud. Really really loud!!!!

Had peanutbutter sandwich tonight. I don't like Sunday becuase we can go out to eat or buy something. I used to Mac Donald to get Cereal but with the name tag representing the Church, we cannot.

Thanks to the rain, it is getting cooler. But I still have to use fan.

No idear what we are going to do tomorrow. We probably go to Family Homeevening because our Area 70, Brother Costa will be talking.

So did it snow a little? I sure hope so!!!

Today marks the two months in Brazil! yet no clue what they are saying.
I miss and love you!!!

Evan just came home and is eating Graviola ice creatm. Evan insisted that I take a bite but I did not like it. It smells like some perfume. I hate it when he insist me tasting what he is eating because 99% of time, I do not like it.

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment