Friday, February 17, 2012

Dearesr framily and friends,

It was a very hot day!!!!

We took Thunder mountain bus to the train station(Metro) then went to Reberdarge.
We had our favorite lunch and this time we both agreed that they were good. Then I stop by at the book store and got some books. Sooooo expensive. Then stopped at the grocery shop and got few things. Then took Metro again and visited Japanese organization. Finally I was useful!!!They have about 80 people who are mentally slow. at first I could not understand why they need play ground since they are much older. And he said "They are old but mentally they are not." So they need food, and playground items such as swings, slides...so on. They are from 25 to 79 years old. But they need a place and equipments to play. I hope we can help.

I was so hot and had a horrible headache so I came back home then Evan went to the office even though he is getting cold and soar throat.

I have do the wash and clean the house.

I wish we have vacume cleaner!! But we don't.

Monday and Tuesday are off due to the parade or something. No idea what we are going to do.

I hope both of us are not going to get sick!!

I miss and love you tons.

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment