Monday, February 27, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Today one brotheren came to our room and he told me a funny story (in English). Appearently Brasilians think Pourtugues are not so smart.
One of his Portugues friend left his dog with his friends and he went to some other country. And while he was gone, his dog died. Then he came back home right away. Then few months later, his mother died but he did not come home. I told Evan I am going home if Punkin gets sick.

I talked to Joey last night and everytime I see Punkin, I call her name hoping she will pay attention to me. But she could careless about me. I hope she does not forget about me. But at the same time, I am glad that she is soooo happy with Joey and Amy.

It was such a hot day!!! Good thing our office has air conditioner. But they are all old people in our room  and kept saying it is too cold, including Evan.

It was a busy day and my head was spinning doing what we did. We had to organize the mental hospital with the right information. We had to do it 100 today and we have to do 50 more tomorrow.
Being a senior missionary's main job is office job to help our leaders.

Today Evan wanted me to fix salmon and eat it for lunch at home. I made is XXX dry salmon and he loved it.

 I can hear "Gooooooooooool!" right now. As soon as I leave the front room, he takes over the TV. His excuse is "I have to learn Portunues!"
I even know what "Goooooooool" is without listning!

I want to wash my hair right now but we are using washin machine so I cannot use shower nor hair dryer. We really have to be selective of what we should use. We can't even turn the stove becuse it use electricity  start the light

Well, I better go now to see if the washing machine is done or not.

I really miss you guys and love you!!!!


Hiroko


No comments:

Post a Comment