Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dearest Friends and family,

I was so sad and could not sleep last night at all. This is my first time loosing my favorite animal dying. You think I am exadurating but I really  really loved her. I have been crying everytime I think about her.
I don't feel like doing anything. I keep looking at her pictures and video. She sure was a special girl!! By the way she is not feret, she is Perry dog. She was 9 year old.

It has been so hot but now I can see raining out side!!! Great!!! I need to cool down.

I told Evan that if something happens to Punkin, I am going home!! Well, I can´t think about that now!

I still can´t to think what I should write. It really is affecting me. I don´t want to see Duke go either but he is getting so old and I do worry about him so much. That would be horrible to loose him.

Well, I'd better go back to work!!

Miss and love you so much!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment