Saturday, February 4, 2012

Dearest friends and family,

What a day it was!!! First of all, It was sooo hot!! 30 Cdegree!!
And we had lunch at the temple then met with Patty and her husband. We went to 3:30 session together then they were sealed this afternoon.
I was so touched!! They look so happy and she thanked us for raising such fine missionary, Tim!!!

I kept thinking about you at the temple, Tim. For sealing she asked me to be her mother's place and I just lost it. I cried most of the time. I told Patty how much Tim wanted to be here. (in Portugues!! Thanks to Google translation)

Patty was so beautiful and her husband was so happy. Evan took 1,000 pictures so he will send them to you when he is ready.
Our toilet is clogged so he is trying to fix it. Yak!! He just told me that it works now!!! Great!!!

It is 9:00pm but still so hot. I guess we have been too lucky!!

Tim, I wish you were there. What a special day it was. Thanks Tim.

I think I am going to bed pretty soon. I was going to clean the apartment but that can wait, right?

It is sooooo hot!!! I am dying!!!!! Being in the Temple was so nice becuse of air conditioner!!!

I might even go to the office tomorrow after church if it gets too hot.

I miss you guys and love you tons and tons.

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment