Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dearest friends and family,

It was a happy happy day because we got the package from Christy. You did it right for declaration and we did not have to pay anything. It was almost like little Japan was squeezed into that box.
We missionaries live for letters and package. In 5 minutes everybody in the office knew we got the package.
Pictures were great!!!!

It is difficult to print pictures so I really appreciate it if you send me pictures!

Anyway it was such a great day!!! I was soooo happy.

If anybody planning to send us anything, IF I mean, please send us rice crackers. Everybody loves them but they are like$6-7 for small bag.

Evan took some picture of me today and he always told me to smile. He said I don´t smile anymore.

During the lunch, there was a couple next to us and they were talking about going home this afternoon! Yes, I was jealous!!!They are going to be with their family in several hours!! They don´t seem to be sad leaving as everybody told me. Everybody said"Oh, you will be so sad leaving Brazil!"
Actually they look so happy. They served 2 year mission, maybe that is why. She said she never learn to speak Portugues.

I want to share the scripture today. This was truely HF talking to me: D &C 64:29.

I just want to be soooo busy. But I have to keep looking for things to do everyday.

I really miss you and love you tons.

Hiroko



No comments:

Post a Comment