Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It was quite hot all day long But in the afternoon, it got better!!
Spent all afternoon at the office.
What I did today were quite stupid. I felt like gofers.
I stuffed another envelopes, made 640copies of letters they need for tomorrow morning meeting.
I just have to keep telling myself that someone has to do this. And they do need me here to do those!!!
When you don't speak nor read the language, there are not much to do.
But I just have to keep reminding me of what President Costa told me.

Evan is watching succor game and I hate that "Gooooooooooooal!!"

It was a OK day but lunch at the temple was not that great. Chicken were all over cooked and so dry (Breast meat only) so of course Evan was happy.

Evan is feeling much better but now I am getting a bad headach! I hope I will not get what he had. Yes, I am using On Guard!!!!

Nothing exciting today. Slow and quiet!

I really miss you and love you guys!!!

Hiroko

P.S. I am so sorry for so many mis-spelling yesterday. I am embarrased!! I hope you figured it out.
One brotheren is the President Costa and General Authority.
Other couple is the temple president's couple.



No comments:

Post a Comment