Friday, February 10, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

I mentioned to you that we were getting Pizza from our Young Women tonight.
For some reason I thought we are getting Pizza hat or something like that. Because we paid $18.00.
But it was home made Pizza. It was cold so we had to micro-wave them. We don't know how to use oven and have to have matches to light but we don't have it. We were supposed to get it at 6:30 but we did not get it until 8:00PM. Good thing I already ate!!! Evan just had a huge sandwiche when they delivered.

I was so disappointed!!! I really was expecting Pizza Guy Pizza!!!
Nothing like that. I did not like it but of course Evan liked it. It has shredded chicken and cheese.
For some reasons I do not like chicken here. It really taste different.

Evan and other brothers went to the hospital this afternoon which is for the addicted patients. Evan said good thing I did not go because they drove 4 hours all together in the winding area. He said he kept saying "I am so glad that she did not go!"Also patients were drug addicts and it was depressing, he said. I was so glad to see him back.

at 5:00 it started raining so hard and we were waiting for rain to stop at the front door of the office. Then one of the brothern took us home!!! Lucky!!! He was from Urguay so you can see how happy Evan was!!!
We really lucked out!! Becuse we only had one small umbrella!

I think we are going to the temple tomorrow.

I miss and love you!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment