Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Another quiet day. We have been working hard to find the nursing homes or orphanage for Japanese but no luck!!! First of all no one speaks Japanese and either they are all closed or....what????
We only found one and now we have to contact Stake President for that area.
I don´t know why it is so hard. Everytime we get information, it is dead end.
I had only spoken to one Japanese, that is it! No one speaks Japanese here!!

Went to the temple for lunch and I was happy. No more hot dogs!!!
I took two more flowers and I only saw two more left! There are so many beautiful flowers but none of them smell good.

Could you please call Janis and ask if  jlynnkozak is the right E-mail address ? They keep coming back.Tonight I might go to the Portuguese class but I am not sure. Evan told me he had hard time understanding her Portugues so I don´t know if that is a good idea!

Hei! I told everyboday at the lunch time and I told them "I am 65 years old" in Portugues and they all understood!!

That is all for today!! What a exciting day, ha?

I miss and love you!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment