Thursday, February 2, 2012

Evan's turn:
Please do not send us anything anymore--we're spending way too much on postage for packages to be sent here. As I understand it we've spent approximately $150 already!  So please do not send anything, not even pictures.  I can print them from the internet, of course.

When I heard that a missionary couple we had just met were going home today I felt so sorry for them.  Another missionary couple who had been mission presidents in Brazil a few years ago said the same thing--it is so nice to be able to stay here!

And yes, mom is right--it's hard to make her smile even when we take pictures of ourselves. But a sister missionary convinced her to smile and the pictures turned out really nice.  See for yourselves:

A "Beirut" sandwich--really delicous! And this is just a half.  I gave the other half to Daniel, Paty's husband.

mom's desk

Hiroko's favorite cracker.   She likes them so much she eats them every night for her main course. She puts a special creamy cheese sauce on them and then tops it with the best raisens we both have ever eaten.

my desk

 


treasures from Christy



No comments:

Post a Comment