Sunday, February 5, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

YES! I DID it. I bore testmony in Portuguese!!! I really am trying to be a part of them!!!. Evan said I did a good job and everybody told me that they understood what I read. But.... who would say "No I did not understand!"
But thought counts right? I was quite proud of me!!!!Evan had to give an opening prayer. I have no idea what he said but sounded very good!!!

We are still excited about yesterday sealing!  It was so special to see the result of what Tim had worked so hard.

I took a long nap after the church. But I am getting ready for bed pretty soon 8:30! Hate to think about getting up at 7:00am tomorrow morning!!!

Quiet Sunday evening but It is so hot!!! And remember we have NO air conditioner. Only fans.
Joey, it is so hot!! I am dying. It is probably over 90F still. Being positive cannot help being so hot!!!

It was so good to talk to Wendy, Ty, Moe and Lily!!!
I guess the Edgren and the Cheney's were not home.

Thanks for so many great pictures of kids!!!

Looks like you guys had so much fun!!!

Well, that is all for today!! I am going to have Miso soup now.

I miss and love you so much!!!

Hiroko


No comments:

Post a Comment