Friday, February 3, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It was soooooooo HOOOOOT today. Yes, summer has come. Yak! I turned air conditioner in the office waaaaay down.

Went to the temple for lunch and on the way back to the office, I checked every gardinia tree. And I was over joyed when I saw something white on a leave! But it was a dropping from a bird!!! No gardinia today. They are all gone and picked by the old Japanese lady!!

I was finally busy this afternoon and really like that. The hardest thing is nothing to do. Our boss told us that one of the missionary sister was upset that she did not have anything to do. And he said, "I am so glad that you are so possitive!" Did you hear that , Joey???

Tomorrow, Patty and her husband are going to the temple then sealed. We are so excited to go!!!!

Since we are back home, I am hoping it will rain to cool down now. Remember we have no air conditioner at our apartment!!! Can you believe that? Joey, you would die in here!!!

Well that is all for today.

My ankle is getting little better, but we were joking that I should use a wheel chair which is in our office. But the streets are so rough that I will be car sick!!!

I really miss you guys and it is not getting any better yet.
I love you so much!!!!

Hiroko


No comments:

Post a Comment