Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dearest friends and family!

It was another hot and humid day!!! I had to use my small unbrella for the sun shade. It has been so hot!!! We have been too lucky in Feb but March is going to kill us. Only reason I like to come to the office is we have air conditioner! But we have no heater and they told me it will get really cold. One sister brings blanket from home.

We have a new guy in our office and he lives in the same building and he has the cutest shetsu (?) dog. He is so friendly and so soft (I mean dog! not him). I told him to bring his dog to the office but I don't think it will happen.

Evan gets to go to see the Succor game on Thursday night. No I am not going. I don't think I was even invited. He is so excited.He is going with Patty and her husband. They just returned from Bolivia and got us Lama´s sweaters. Zoe, they are so soft and beautiful!!!!! You would love it.

Well that is all for today.

I really am missing you all and love you so much.

We have 15 months to go. Hope I can handle it!!!

Hiroko



No comments:

Post a Comment