Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Happy Valentine's Day. I guess no one celebrate it here. Appearently there is another Valentine's day in July. Boys and girls celebrate that day.

We had lunch at the temple. It was chicken day and was as dry as ever. Of course Evan loved it. Driest chicken breast. But pineapple was so sweet and delicious. And we love their bread. We buy two every time and make sandwiches for the dinner. We have good fruites but we don't know which one is ripe or not. We have one Mango cut in a half and waiting for it to ripe but I don´t think it will ripe once you cut it.

Today is hot but we have nice breeze. Evan kept saying the clouds remind him of Vietnum. I don't know it is good or not. But we really lucked out with the weather.

One missionary couple brought us chewy candies. and they were good. I like anything chewy.  Like Salt water taffy.

At the temple ground, they cut Ageria really short therefore, there is not one flower left. I really miss smelling that.I didn't know that they are not good for animals.

That is all for today and I miss and love you so much.

It was so good to talk to the Edgren's last night.
Tim, I love the video of your turtles. I did not know that I miss them so much too!!
They look so hungry!You can feed them more.I used to feed them at least twice a day when you guys are not looking!

Well, I'd better start helping Evan.

I miss and love you so much!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment