Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It is Sunday and our summer time started. So we got one hour extra hour to sleep in late.

It has been so hot and Evan even came back from his walk.Luckily I can see the dark clouds so I hope it will rain since we are not going out anywhere.

Did you get to see that ugly warm on the ground? I had seen them several times and they sure scare me.
They are big and really ugly. No Evan does not like it either. Hey! We agreed!!!

We are going to have salmon this evening. Salmon is very popular and they are really good. Sometimes they do cook over done but once again, Evan loves it that way. When I cook salmon, he cooks more to his like. I really don't know why they cook everything extra over done!!

tomorrow is Monday so I guess we are going to the shopping mall across the temple for lunch. I really like it there. There is a Japanese store in a mall but they don't sell anything Japanese! and they sell Temple bags, temple recomend case and other LDS goods. I have no idea why.

Amy, thank you for the picture of Punkin!!! She is as beautiful as ever. I really miss her. I cannot get Icam. Can you adjust it for me? I can see Joey's feet and outside. That is all.

Evan is watching Succor game again. I wish I like to watch it but I do not. They look like they are all acting!!! They fell and act like they borke their bone and few seconds after, the were running!

Today we had a man looks just like Bishop Ross but I guess it was not him!!! My Portugues is not good enogh to ask who he was!! I miss everybody in our ward!!!

I really miss you all and love you.
I just want to be with you!!!


Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment