Monday, February 13, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Happy Valentine's day to you all from Brazil!

No one is talking about Valentine's Day here but we bought several box of chocolates for the office people. Brazilians love chocolate. They even come to our office and ask"Hey, do you guys have chocolate?"

We see so many cute kids here. Brazilian kids are incredably cute and beautiful. They have cxurly hair and absolutely gorgeous!!! But what happens when they get older. Cicilia and Hadreana are exceptions!!!

Today was nice and cool so I loved it. You never know what kind of day we will have. One thing for sure is that we always carry two unbrellas wherever we go. My umbrella is long and it is also my cane.
I twisted my ankle again today. I am trying to look down the street carefully but there are too many holes on the streets.

I got bottles of Serenity from Wendy today. I just run out my last bottle last night so I was so happy.

I have about 5-6 mosquito bites. I hope it is mosquito bites and not some kind of bugs.

Evan found the ugliest warm today and of course he took a picture of it. It was long , big and so ugly. Honeslty the ugliest I had ever seen.

We went to Walmart and Evan knew exactly where candies were. No I did not find fruite rolls!!!

My nails are really short now. I like it because it is so much easier to use key board. But I don't think there is nail salon anywhere here. They also said. they don't do permanent on hair. I need it so badly.
Maybe I will have long straight and grey hair by the time I come home!! Yack!!!

Right now The Temple looks so beautiful. Yes, this is the number one I like about Brazil.

You know how Dad likes to collect plastic bottles? It is getting out of hand now. We order water just to get the bottles. We even keep Zip lock bags. They are so expensive. So we keep any plastic bags!!! I hope he would not do that once we get home.

My tooth past was getting low. So I cut the tube in half and use it until every drop is gone. Because I have not seen the kind I use. Sensodyne-pro-namel.

We have been in Brazil almost two months by tomorrow. Feels like I have been here already for two years. I tried to study Portugues with Evan at night. But not helping. It is so hard!!

I miss you guys and I love you!!!

Have a Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Much Love,

Hiroko


No comments:

Post a Comment