Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Derest family and friends,

Another hot hot day. It is over 90!!!

But they do have air conditioner at the temple and office. Thank goodness!!!

I found another Geranium!!! I guess this hot weather is helping them producing more flower.

We had a noisiest thunder and it scared me. And little rain.
We need more rain to cool down.

I saw a dog just like Mochi and he looked sooooo hot. Then I saw Duke also. So I guess I should say it was a great day.

It was busy at the office but it is so hard to do what I do because it is
portuguese!!
And I don't know how to use my computer well. It takes for ever to do what I have to do. I have to looke up the information for the hospitals and make sure that all the infor are correct.
Yes, it is boring job but better than nothing!!!

Sunset from the window is so beautiful right now but that means another hot day tomorrow!!!

I have been going just afternoon to the office until my ankle and knee are completely better.

I miss snow!! I miss cold wind!!!
I miss you all and I love you tons!!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment