Monday, February 20, 2012

Dearest friends and family

It was a holiday here also so we stayed home all day. Evan is still sick so he did not go anywhere. That is unusual!!

Today I had a most spiritual experience in my life. I went to the Family Home Evening becuase our area president (General Authority) was the guest speaker. He is so wonderful and I went up to him after his talk and poured my heart that it has been so hard to learn language and I wanted him to pray for me. He told me yes and he will put my name in the prayer rolls (just for General Authority)! Can you believe that? He told me to be patient and told me how much the members of our ward (He is in our ward!!!) love me.
I could not stop crying. He told me over and over that there is a reason for me to be here even though I don't feel like that m ost of the time.

I think the best part of mission is that we get close to General Authorities. We are going to have two more GA within this year!!!!!

It has been so hot because it did not rain!

I hope you all had a great time with Jonathan!!! Let me know if he arrived ok.

I miss and love you!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment