Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It is hot today and humid!!
Looks like another rain is coming!! Great!!!

It was such a busy day. I helped other missionary couple to put documents in the envelopes. I know it sounds stupid. So I have to keep saying, "I am doing this for Heavenly Father and some one has to do it!!" over and over.
There were about 300 of them!

Then I was busy with another project Evan was working on. It was not as easy as stuffing envelopes but I liked it. It is hard for me to get to used to which one is the address and city and so on.
But I really like to keep myself busy.

We had frozen Lazzania tonight and it was good! First time Evan and I agree with. It does not happen often at all.

We are going to visit "the home of Hope"- Japanese nursing home next Friday. They are mentally handicapped people. Our office managers are going to drive us so I am going to use the patch Joey sent me to avoid car sickness. Thank you, Joey. The way everybody drives here, I need to take Dramamin and that special patch.

Today was a great day becouse I got a letter from Barbara and Zoe!!!!

As I mentioned before, the best thing for missionaris are E-mail, packages and letters!!

Thank you Zoe and Barbara. You two made my day!!!


I miss you and love you all.

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment