Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dearesr famiily and friends,

Today's lunch, Evan got the bananapudding. Just like banana jam. It was soooo sweet! They probably put 10 cups of sugar for 3 bananas. It was even too sweet for Evan.

It was a busy day in the afternoon and I love that. I sent out all the letters to the different facility and make sure that their E-mail is correct. But seems like more than half of the listed E-mail were wrong!.

Tomorrow we are going to visit Japanese facility. we think it is for old folks but I am not sure.
It will be fun.

We might go to Out Back on Saturday and Zoo on Monday. Monday and Tuesday are holiday here! Carnival or something like that. So we are going to the temple on Tuesday instead of Saturday.

It is so funny that when Evan is using computer, I watch Japanese
TV and as soon as I start using computer, Evan watches Soccor. That is NOT my favorite thing to watch. They are just like acting. When they get penalty ticket (Yellow ticket?), they act like "What???? What did I do??? I have noooooo idea".

Well, I cannot wait to let you know about tomorrow.

I miss and love you tons.

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment