Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

As soon as we got back from the church, it has been raining pretty hard.
It is so much cooler when it rains.
Street looks like a small river!! Not a person nor car are outside.

Doday's bus driver was somethingelse.
He egnored red lights twice. When he got close to the bus stop, instead of slowing down, he shifted his gear to 5th gear and stops so quickly.
Good thing I was sitting. Bus drivers here are something elese.

For the desert today, we ate See's candy which Joey sent us. Yes, I did share with Evan.

I saw Sugar glider on the TV today and they said sugar glider needs a big space to fly back and forth.
Since she does not smell any more, maybe you should move her to Peanuts cage.Right now the street looks like river running so fast! I have never seen so much water!! Glad that we don't have to go out!

Well, that is all for today. Evan is enjoying watching Succor game.

My Portuguese are not getting any better. I have been here almost for two months!!!!

I miss and love you so much!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment