Monday, February 6, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Yes, another hot hot day!!
 I sprayed water all over on my body and stood in front of fan.
I miss air conditioner!!!

Had lunch at shopping mall and had a same thing. Some sushi (Brasilian style) and chenese food. Gyoza was pretty good.
Then I came home because my ankle and now knee are hurting!!!
Fun to be old!!!

Tomorrow I have nothing to do until in the afternoon so I will meet with Evan at the
Temple for lunch. I will be busy in the afternoon but it is so hard because all the writing is in Portuguese! Naturally!

I cleaned the apartment and I got so hot!!! We have no vacume so I had to sweep the floor with broom.
Life here is quite different!!
No I am not used to it yet.

Rice cooker is wonderful!! Thank you guys!! I only cook one cup and will last for few days!!

Well that is all for today.

I miss and love you so much!!!

Hiroko


No comments:

Post a Comment